Alpine Ski, Snowboard, & Nordic 12/4-10
This camp is a high-level training opportunity, which requires athletes to commit to a full week of race training.
Due to the nature of this camp, all registrations are considered pending until a review of qualifications can be completed. If the review determines applicants are ineligible for the camp, they will be contacted individually.
Camps are instructed by some of the nation’s leading coaches, including current and former members of the U.S. Paralympic Alpine Skiing, Snowboard, and Nordic National Team.
Athletes – For athletes with physical disabilities who can load and ski/snowboard independently.
- Skill level – intermediate to advanced
- Demonstrated experience in racing or race training
- Plan to compete in the 2016-2017 season
- Must have own equipment (or plan on renting)
Equipment – Disabled Sports USA does not provide equipment for race camp participants (including VI bibs). If you do not own your own equipment or are unable to bring it with you, please make arrangements in advance of the event.
$300 Full Week: Lift Ticket Not Included
Ski Spec Challenge Race
Alpine Skiing & Snowboarding
- 24 & Under Individual Category: An entry level race designed for developing athletes to gain race experience on less challenging terrain.
- Team Category: A fun competition between teams of five, which includes at least one skier or snowboarder with a disability.
Pricing: Free (Registration on-site)
National Classification (Alpine Skiing & Snowboarding)
- All athletes who register for Race Camp will be assigned an appointment for athlete classification. A final schedule will be provided in advance of the event. If you have a standing classification that does not require review, you will be notified.
- Visual Impairment Classification is not available at this event. For more information, visit US Paralympics – VI National Classification
- Athletes who are not part of the race camp, but would like to request a classification appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-268-0237. We will do our best to accommodate your request.