Adaptive Winter Sports Equipment Suppliers
December 3-7, 2018
- This opportunity is available to adaptive winter sports equipment suppliers
- The Hartford Ski Spectacular is a unique opportunity to reach a targeted audience that has needs in the disability and recreation sectors. One of the nation’s largest ski events for individuals with disabilities, attendees include medical professionals, athletes with disabilities (from beginner through elite), clinicians, volunteers, and winter sports instructors.
- Limited spaces available, to find out about pricing and to express your interest, please contact Huayra at 240.268.0864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors will receive:
- Event registration
- Table and two chairs with indoor space (Third floor of Beaver Run Resort, Foyer Area) to set a free standing display and/or table top display
- PSIA-AASI National Adaptive Academy participants will be directed to visit vendor area
Please note that table spaces are assigned and one table is allotted per vendor. Disabled Sports USA is not responsible for equipment left in the display area overnight. Due to outside events occurring in this area in the evening, vendors may be asked to break down their stations at 5:00pm.
- In order for The Hartford Ski Spectacular participants to demo your equipment at the event, proof of general liability insurance is mandatory with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurance and $2,000,000 aggregate. Please provide a copy to Disabled Sports USA by November 1, 2017. Having insurance will help protect your company should a claim arise for something that occurs while participants are using your equipment. Please keep a copy of your insurance certificate during the duration of the event.
- In addition, any participants that test the equipment must sign a waiver related to this coverage. Copies of signed waivers must be given to Huayra Gomez-Garcia, Disabled Sports USA Staff, at the time of the event.
*Spaces are limited