Alpine Ski, Snowboard, & Nordic 12/4 – 12/10
- For athletes with physical disabilities who can load and ski/snowboard independently and describe skills as intermediate to advanced
- Must demonstrate experience in racing or race training
- Should plan to compete in the 2017-2018 season
- Must have own equipment (or plan on renting)
- Camps are instructed by some of the nation’s leading coaches, including current and former members of the U.S. Paralympic Alpine Skiing, Snowboard, and Nordic National Team.
- $300 Full Week: Lift Ticket Not Included
Ski Spec Challenge Race
- An entry level race designed for developing athletes to gain race experience on less challenging terrain.
- Ski Spec Challenge Race is held in conjunction with the Level I race, with teams comprised of athletes with and without disabilities.
Pricing: Free (Registration on-site)
National Classification (Alpine Skiing & Snowboarding)
- Classification is available only on December 2.
- All athletes who register for Race Camp will be assigned an appointment for athlete classification. A final schedule will be provided in advance of the event. If you have a standing classification that does not require review, you will be notified.