RentalDiscounted rate for stand-up skis & snowboards
Breck Sports (located at the Breckenridge Ski Resort)
- 30% off (pre-register)
- 15% off (on site)
- Use the following link: www.rentskis.com/dsusa
Note: Stand up skiers and snowboarders must provide their own ski(s) and poles for lessons and clinics
Guides for Visually Impaired
- Disabled Sports USA will provide instructors for lessons and clinics. However, individuals with visual impairments must provide their own guides.
- Guides must purchase their own lift tickets.
Resources for guides include:
Adaptive equipment will only be provided for lessons
- Mono-skis, bi-skis, outriggers, etc. for use during all other clinics, races, and recreation must be provided by the participants
- For the safety of the participant and instructor, the maximum capacity for a sit ski is strictly 220 pounds. Sit skiers may be weighed onsite to ensure they are within this limit. If a participant is over 220 lbs, they will be unable to use event sit ski equipment
- Ski Bike lessons are NOT offered at the event